A few of my favourite things from this week. (And what a full-on week with the third anniversary of the Tazreen Factory Fire being just days away from the so called 'Black Friday' retail fest.)
- This Wall Street Journal report on a software company trying to develop robots that can replace garment workers. It's totally uncritical, but interesting all the same.
- This BBC Radio 4 programme about the humble T-shirt - and how it is everything from promotional to provocative.
- This article from Michelle Z Chen on Black Friday and where Walmart's low prices really come from.
- This 1964 track - 'Hi-Heel Sneakers' by Tommy Tucker which popped up on my Twitter feed.
- And finally...this (odd/menacing/evil genius) picture of Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld which is sooooo deserving of a Caption Competition: